Our technological equipment includes:
- Zeiss surgical microscope with full HD video camera and recording system
- medical microscopes with camera and recording system in the two other surgeries
- especially high definition, low-dosage dental 3D CBCT scanner
- 2D digital X-ray (intraoral)
- ultramodern root canal treatment equipment (reamer engines, locators)
- state-of-the art materials and technologies
- treatments take place simultaneously in 4 separate surgeries
Dr. Judit Jeney talks about root canal therapy on channel TV2 Több, mint testőr (Bodyguard)
Dr. Judit Jeney explains dental hygiene on channel RTL Klub Fél kettő (Half Past One)
This is how the 3D CBCT is made.
A description of the 3D CBCT recording for dentists
Frequently asked questions
QUESTION: How can I find your dental practice?
ANSWER: Our practice is easily accessible by car and by public transport alike. See further information under Contact. We are looking forward to welcoming you.